List of All The Names of Android From The First Until Now
This time I will discuss about List of All The Names of Android From The First Until Now. Who does not know about Android? around the world already use them, the name change and features. Android based smartphone developed by Google does have a wide range of sophistication. Starting from the unique UI and features interesting features in it, which is why today almost everyone already has the android smartphone, in this article I will try to explain the names of android version was released to date.
List of The Names of Android
Over time, android already made several version updates. Android operating system was released in November 2007 in beta (trial), and the first commercial version of android was released in September 2008 to the present android OS has experienced some degree of change, while the list of android system version levels from early release is as follows :
- Android 1.0 was released on September 23, 2008.
- Android 1.2 was introduced to the public in February 2009.
- Android 1.5 (Cupcake) released On April 27th, 2009. This version is the first release to officially use the code names based on the names of desserts (Cupcake), the name of which is then used for all versions of the next release. Updates in this version includes several new features and UI changes.
- Android 1.6 (Donut) was released in 2009. On September 15, this version of Google started to fix the bug that makes Android more perfect.
- Android 2.0 – 2.2 (Eclair) released On October 26, 2009, in this version of android provides some additional features. features include Bluetooth support.
- Android 2.3 – 2.3.2 (Froyo) released On May 20, 2010, Froyo is short for Frozen Yogurt, a refinement of the previous version.
- Android 2.3.3 – 2.3.7 (Gingerbread) introduced On December 6, 2010.
- Android 3.0 – 3.2 (Honeycomb) released On February 22, 2011, this version of the most popular and is used for specialization tablets and smartphones.
- Android 4.0 – 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) released on October 19, 2011, in this version of google remodel exhausted its UI, and some improved features.
- Android 4.1 – 4.3 (Jelly Bean) released on June 27, 2012. Jelly Bean is an important reform that aims to improve the function and performance of the user interface (UI).
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), this version of the design is very attractive, updates from the previous version, and some improved battery performance.
- Android Version 5.0 (Lollipop) released on November 3, 2014, the most recent of the operating system android, in this version displays the user interface is very bright with material design as well as some increase in battery.
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) released on August 18, 2015, this version is the final version of the OS, some improvements such as fingerprints or feature that serves Doze durable standby mode, make batteries more efficient is also embedded in this OS.
If the note was using the android system sorted by alphabetical names begin A-Z, starting from the letters C (cupcake) up to the current version M (Marshmallow). Thus the article from me about the name of the android system start early released, until the final version at the moment. If you are confused, or will ask something please comment below or join in the forum asepms.com, have a great day.
Latest posts by Asep Ulchre (see all)
- List of All The Names of Android From The First Until Now - February 13, 2017